Polyaluminium Chloride PAC for Waste Water Treatment
Polyaluminium Chloride PAC for Waste Water Treatment and Cod Decrease
Polyaluminium Chloride (PAC) is often referred to as the basic aluminium chloride or coagulant, it is between AlCl3 and Al(OH) 3 between a water soluble inorganic polymer, the product has a strong bridge adsorption performance, during the hydrolysis process, accompanied by condensation, adsorption and precipitation and other physical and chemical processes.
Polyaluminium Chloride, abbreviated as PAC, the appearance of the product is golden yellow, yellow, brown and red granules.
1. City water supply and drainage purification, such as river, reservoir water and groundwater.
2. Industrial water purification.
3. City sewage treatment.
4. Useful material recovery in industrial waste water and waste residue; promote the settlement of pulverized coal in coal washing waste water; recovery of starch in manufacture process.
5. All kinds of industrial waste water treatment, such as dyeing waste water, leather fluoride waste water, heavy metal waste water, oily waste water, paper making waste water, waste water treatment, mining waste water, brewing waste water, metallurgical waste water and meat processing waste water etc.
6. Waste water treatment.
7. Paper-making sizing, sugar refining, casting, medicine refining, cement quick setting and cosmetics raw materials etc.